Interested in scheduling an in-person or virtual author talk? Contact jmyounker (at) gmail.com.
- June 18, 2018, Northstar Middle School in Kirkland, WA (students and staff)
- March 29, 2018, North Creek High Schoo in Bothell, WA (students and staff)
- February 6, 2018 at Lake Forest Park Elementary in LFP, WA (students and staff)
- January 23, 2018 at 7:00pm, KCLS Kirkland library (public)
- April 3, 2017, Odle Middle School (students and staff)
- February 17, 2017, Whitman Middle School (students and staff)
- November 15, 2016 at 7:00pm, University Bookstore in Bellevue, WA (public)
Marin will be one of 10 authors and illustrators to showcase her book at the “Western WA SCBWI Fall 2016 Inside Story.”
- November 10, 2016 at 2:00pm, Village Books in Bellingham, WA (public)
Marin’s nonfiction writing path began as a history major at Western Washington University. Come hear about the gruesome past of American medical history, plus a signing.
- October 25, 2016 at 7:00pm, Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, WA (public)
Celebrate the launch for Bleed, Blister, Puke, and Purge at Marin’s local indie, Third Place Books.There will be a presentation, a Q&A, a book signing, and ghoulish treats.
- October 15, 2016 at 3:30pm, WLMA Conference in Des Moines at Highline College (conference attendees)
Local authors and illustrators present their upcoming books in a fast and furious format at “Behind the Books: Up Close with the Creators.”